Valley Internet is working to provide broadband internet service to those who need it most, and by working with the FCC on their Emergency Broadband Benefit Program, we are helping to make it more affordable to those in our community.
The EBBP is a temporary FCC program that provides eligible households with:
- Up to $50/month discount for broadband service
- Up to $75/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands;
- and a one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet purchased through a participating provider.
With Valley Internet, you can receive the $50 discount on your $90 xStream service plan if you qualify for this program.
A household is eligible if one member of the household:
- Has an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participates in certain government assistance programs;
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch or breakfast program;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Experienced a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income or COVID-19 program.
Use the online application at GetEmergencyBroadband.org
Print an application in English or Spanish. Complete the application and send with proof of eligibility to:
Emergency Broadband Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
For additional information, Call 833-511-0311, or visit fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit
- Only our $90 xStream plan is eligible for the EBB assistance program
- Typical residential installation cost is $575 unless a custom solution is needed, such as a post and trench or fall protection.
A complimentary onsite survey will be performed if that is deemed necessary for your location.
***This EBB assistance program is temporary and will end when the fund runs out of money, or six months after the Department of Health and Human Services declares an end to the COVID-19 health emergency, whichever is sooner. At that point, you will need to contact Valley Internet to opt-in to continue service at the regular plan price or your service will be canceled.***
To enroll in the EBBP with Valley Internet, please complete the following form.
We have a full team of support technicians
ready to provide support at any time.
Consistency is a top priority for us.
We can utilize multiple paths to the internet for the highest uptime possible. Fiber or fixed wireless with failover options.
Each installation is unique and handled with
care. We are in the business of making
We’re only as successful as the community around us. Giving back and donating our time and services is very important to us.Learn more
We’re so confident that you’ll love Valley Internet we don’t need to lock you into a contract to keep your business.